Monday, February 9, 2009

Vibrating Sound at the real wheel

I have not ride the GTR for quite a while. While preparing for my next ride, I accidently turn the rear wheel around on it double stand. Suddently there was whirling sound at certain speed.

The sound came from the location of the gear / auto-clutch. When I carefully examined it, it seems like there was also a leaking of gear oil al over the swing arm / drive belt casing.

It only appears/heard when I turn the wheel at certain speed. My goodness, back to the mechanic I supposed. But I was not free at the moment. I will have to wait for the next weekend to bring it to the mechanics.

I wonder how much will it cost this time..................

2 comments:

Derek said...

hello...i just wan to buy this bike...and i still worry about this brand, my friends say this brand motorcycle have alot of tranmission problem...so what do you think if choosing between yamaha 135LC and Naza GTR 150...which 1 do you preffer me to buy ?

Dean said...

If you are getting a bike to commute, better get 135LC. But if you want something different and do not mind the extra trouble, GTR is your choice.